Bowl of Beauty Peony will bring you a bowl of beautiful large pink blooms in late Spring. Peonies are revered for their delightful fragrance and large showy blooms. These long lived perennials are easy to care for once established, and should be planted in a location that they will not need to be moved.
When your Bowl of Beauty Peony blooms in late Spring expect show bright lipstick pink blooms that have a lemon yellow center of petals. Bowl of Beauty Peony has been acclaimed by many as one of the most beautiful peonies they have ever grown.
Peony Planting Tips:
- Plant peonies in full sun to part shade.
- Peonies don't like to be moved, so choose a spot they can stay for years, even decades.
- Plant the root slightly below the soil surface, the buds should be no more than 2" deep.
- Bare root peonies may take 2-3 seasons after planting to bloom. The blooms and longevity of this perennial are worth the wait.
- When cutting blooms for fresh cut flowers, the stem should be at least 18" long for the longest lasting cut flower display. Remove leaves on the lower part of the stem, away from the bud.