Fast Flash Caladium is a red and green fancy leafed caladium variety. Leaves on the Fast Flash will grow 6" wide and 8-12" long. Fast Flash is quit to sprout when the temperature and soil temperature are warm.
Caladium Planting Tips:
- Plant in a part sun to shade location
- Caladium requires heat in order to sprout. Plant when soil temperatures are above 55 degrees.
- Water sparingly prior to the caladium tubers sprouting
- Prefer well drained soil that is kept evenly moist.
- Caladium can take 8+ weeks to sprout
- Consider starting caladium tubers in containers if your soil is cool and wet in spring